Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Has turned 19.. UGHHHHH

The time has finally come... I have turned 19. Look I know it's not OLD or a big deal.. but this means that I am no longer 18. And what a great time 18 is. Becoming 18 is a major right of passage: you can legally drink, drive, go clubbing, the year you finish school, and the age you are when you start your first year of Uni. So for me a lot has happened in the past year, and I honestly think I have grown both mentally and in terms of my maturity.

Looking back on my 19 years of existence I can safely say that I have had a an amazing life, a privileged life and a life full of opportunities.

For my birthday I got some awesome gifts.. one of my favourite in particular was a make-up book. Its such an amazing book with awesome photographs and details on how to get the perfect eye-look, MY FAVOURITE IS OF COURSE SMOKEY EYES!! ^-^

I have always dreamed of being a make-up artist, and maybe one day that can happen!!

Untilllllllll next time my loveee, CIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment